Data Logger is available in both version 8 Channel and sixteen Channel. It is specially
designed for reading printing and monitoring of data from number of instruments in Blood Bank, these instrument not only display and monitor from different instrument connected to it but also stores a data in the memory and print them whenever you need the report. These instruments generate the report in both numeric and graphical format.
Features of Data Logger:-
- Used latest micro controller based technology for better accuracy.
- Easy on line field calibration for user by front panel membrane keypad.
- Very high accuracy 0.25% with software linearization
- Temperature sensor break (open) indication
- Built in temperature reading in C or F by user selectable
- Automatic wire length compensation for long sensor.
- Individual channel SKIP, HOLD facility to compensate the field error
- Field programmable channel scan time 1 to 59 sec.
- Two independent set points individual for relay output .1 to 59 C
- Optional RS-232 /RS -485 serial port
- Optional on line data acquisition computer software
- Optional parallel port for direct printout on 80/24 column dot –matrix printer without need of computer(pc)
- Field programmable print interval 5 to999 seconds. Printers with real time clock for on line printing